Thursday, June 02, 2005

Teach Me!

i just, right now, in the last half hour, got so super excited about this school thing. I'm actually smiling ear to ear right now. it might have something to do with this...I'm rather enamored of politics and journalism and economics and most things theory and policy. I started school as a political science major. I excelled in my political and economic theory courses. I loved learning. My current line of work is recruiting. Not ideal for me - I prefer to research and to analyze and to write and to generally collect and apply information. Yeah, not so much of that in the world of recruiting. so I realized, today, that a chance has been handed to me. I can equip myself with a degree and experience that will get me the political/economic/policy analyst job. I can change this.I can do what I want. I don't mean to say that my job is anything but great - the people I work with are amazing, and I am good at what I do. But to actually love what I'm doing..well, wow. So I'm going back to school. IM GOING BACK TO SCHOOL!!! My boss is gonna kill me.

No comments: