Tuesday, October 24, 2006

past/present tense. the question of the decade.

what do you do when you hold inside a love that makes you long for and wish for and daydream and it is, lo and behold, returned, with the same force and depth and truth and wonder, but occasionally and sometimes frequently life with this love makes you want to bash your dear sweet head in (not to mention theirs)? you sign up for therapy and then what? you let it go, huh? you think that's easy? you are wrong. there's nothing worse than two people who love eachother with all their beings but can't seem to get it together. its a tragedy in the worst way.

this is pretty much my first attempt at writing about this, this that has been a defining theme in my life for quite literally as long as I can remember. We'll see if I can do it. I can never get the words out right here. How honest can I be to all the internets? Well, let me unlink from myspace and we'll see....

No comments: