Friday, April 15, 2011

lots of catch up to do! 365

Apr 4 Q: If you could wish for one thing to happen today, what would it be? A: For me to magically be cured of all panic-disorder related things. Apr 5 Q: ___________ was inspiring A: This article I read in the Women's Empowerment issues of the NYT magazine. http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/24/magazine/24volunteerism-t.html?ref=magazine Especially the woman who has taken on childhood shelter, health and education in Nepal. Truly inspiring. Apr 6 Q: What was the last take-out meal you ordered? A: I got Chinese food the other night - Mongolian Pork, Beef and Broccoli, Veggie Lo Mein. It wasn't spectacular, but not the worst take out we've ever had. Apr 7 Q: What colors are you wearing? A: I'm going to have to answer this one for today, as I have no idea what I wore on April 7th. Had it been a Friday, I might have known, because at least one part would be "jeans". Today I am wearing a black cardigan, a mustard yellow shirt with cream flower pattern, a tan belt, medium-dark blue jeans and tan sandals. Apr 8 Q: What is your secret passion? A: Its no secret, just ask! I love cultural anthropology, specifically linguistic I got a little giddy when this article came out. Ok, so maybe my secret passion is reading the journal of science. Also, amateur stylist. Apr 9 Q: Where do you feel most at home? A: At home. My home was my parents home for 10+ years, so I feel very comfortable and happy here. Its got a lot of good memories, this house. Apr 10 Q: A chore you ignored today ____________. A: If you catch Fred on a bad day, he'll say I ignore all my chores. And on a really bad day, maybe I do. But today, no chores have gone neglected thus far. Apr 11 Q: What sound affect are you most like today? A: I've felt like hitting the buzzer that tells you you have a WRONG ANSWER a couple of times this week. Fail. Apr 12 Q: Write down a new fact you recently learned A: The person who received the first experimental stem-cell treatment, a 21-year old who was paralyzed from the chest down from a car accident, is also a devout Christian and believes that his treatment was brought to him by God. How you like them apples Apr 13 Q: What is your favorite thing to do on a Sunday morning? A: Read the NYT Magazine, do the NYT Mag crossword, grab a coffee, browse the thrift store. Apr 14 Q: If you could acquire a talent (without any extra effort) what would it be? A: I just want all my gymnastics skills back with a strong apptitude for picking up new skills. Talk about excercise being fun. Apr 15 Q: Which celebrity would you want to interview? A: Bob Dylan, hands down no question. Q:

No comments: