Tuesday, December 27, 2005

tuesdays are usually pretty ok.

i really need to make a mental note...or a virtual note, really, I'm adding it to my 2006 Outlook calendar...TAKE THIS WEEK OFF NEXT YEAR. I am so bored I could cry, but instead I'm reading gothamist.com and perusing resumes, of which there are no new ones because if you wanted a new job why would you post it on Dec 26 you know?
But I had yesterday off and I have Friday off and I didn't come in today til eleven, so I'm not REALLY complaining. other than to myself. I always say I will work this week because 1) its a really easy week, why miss it and 2) I like to take big vacays in May and 3) my family is all here locally anyway. but Im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not doing anything. obviously, look, im basically talking to myself in this forum. send me your resume if you want a job in DC. that'll give me something to read at least.

No comments: