Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Feb 27, 28 & Mar 1 / 365

Feb 27

Q: Are you the original or the remix? Why?

A: nice one. hmm. well, I'm the second child, so in that sense, I am not the original, I'm the remix. In any other sense I'm the original, the only, the best ever, me. cause really, i'm me, and noone can compete with me at being me.

Feb 28

Q: When was the last time you were sick?

A: I got really sick back in..October? But just for 2 days - major stomach upsets, it sucked.

Mar 1

Q: How could today have been better?

A: Today was actually good...could have been better if my knees would stop hurting. I've got to figure out what's up with that because it makes an hour of cardio not so fun. Not that its ever FUN exactly, but usually I feel good and satisfied after and not all ow ow.

No comments: