Saturday, December 10, 2011

10/31 - 12/10, 365

Oct 31st
Q: Halloween plans? What's your costume?
A: Wow, these are really better when they're done on time! Halloween night was actually a Monday, so we just handed out candy.

Nov 1st
Q: What was something you couldn't do today?
A: I honestly can't think of something I couldn't do today. I did Plyometrics, if I can do that, I can do most other things.

Nov 2nd
Q: What's your biggest expense right now?
A: Rent

Nov 3rd
Q: When did you last hold a baby?
A: It has been years, many years. But I'll get to hold a new one at Christmas!

Nov 4th
Q: Today you made
A: Stir Fry

Nov 5th
Q: What should remain as-is?
A: The state of my non-wrinkly skin? =)

Nov 6th
Q: What time did you go to bed last night?
A: About 1am

Nov 7th
Q: Who is your hero?
A: My mom, really. Also President Obama.

Nov 8th
Q: What topic are bored talking about?
A: Weather, Kardashians (I never talk about them, but if they come up, I'm instantly bored),various house chores.

Nov 9th
Q: Did you leave work on time?
A: There isn't really an "on time". There is, however, a slightly more usual than other times time, and yes, I did.

Nov 10th
Q: Where do you find pleasure?
A: Books, exercise, Fred, girly stuff (makeup, lingerie, etc.)

Nov 11th
Q: What do you always avoid?
A: Travel. Working on it.

Nov 12th
Q: Is there anything missing in your life?
A: Travel. Working on it.

Nov 13th
Q: What song could be your self-portrait?
A: That's a weird question. Ummm. How about Sara? Take your pick as to which version, I'm partial to Dylan's.

Nov 14th
Q: What do you need to vent about?
A: Work, usually.

Nov 15th
Q: Waking up was ___________
A: Just lovely, actually. Plenty early, no rush

Nov 16th
Q: What are you obsessed with right now?
A: I don't much get obsessed with anything, but I'm working on redecorating our guest bathroom, and for once I'm trying to have a theme.

Nov 17th
Q: Which friend(s) did you last speak to?
A: Fred, if we're counting him. I do =)

Nov 18th
Q: What is your dream job of the day?
A: Can't talk about this yet as I might actually jinx something.

Nov 19th
Q: When was the last time you checked an online social network?
A: Like 5 minutes ago.

Nov 20th
Q: What do you have to get done?
A: Christmas shopping, only one person left on the list.

Nov 21st
Q: What are your favorite shoes?
A: Tough question! Probably my Tretorn casual sneaks.

Nov 22nd
Q: What are you trying to do?
A: Get rid of a headache, get in shape.

Nov 23rd
Q: What is your favorite brunch food?
A: I love brunch. Either the waffles my mom and dad make or eggs benedict.

Nov 24th
Q: Who have you recently deleted from your contacts/address book?
A: Noone, if I didn't like you or work with you, you probably wouldn't be in there.

Nov 25th
Q: How much water did you drink today?
A: Not enough, about 16 ounces.

Nov 26th
Q: What three words describe your family?
A: Smart, Loving, Awesome.

Nov 27th
Q: Who inspires you?
A: Everyone I love

Nov 28th
Q: What was the last risk you took?
A: See the question for Nov 18th, I'll hopefully tell you about it soon!

Nov 29th
Q: What five words describe your mood?
A: Chilled, Content, Dreamy, Thoughtful, Inspired

Nov 30th
Q: Today you almost ___________
A: Went to the craft store for a new canvas, but I decided to go later...so I guess technically I'll probably still do this today.

Dec 1st
Q: What would you like your epitaph to read?
A: Lived and Loved.

Dec 2nd
Q: What details from today would you like to remember?
A: Fred's hair looked absolutely adorable today, when he came out to help me carry groceries unasked. Hey, it's the little things!

Dec 3rd
Q: On a scale of one to ten, how happy are you?
A: A solid 8

Dec 4th
Q: Do you want to know how it ends?
A: No, surprise me.

Dec 5th
Q: Who do you miss?
A: Friends I haven't seen in too long.

Dec 6th
Q: Today you gained _____________
A: Hmmm. I have no idea. Probably some knowledge about some subject.

Dec 7th
Q: Where do you see yourself next year?
A: Right here, but even better. I can't complain.

Dec 8th
Q: How ambitious do you feel today?
A: Oh, man, barely. Haha.

Dec 9th
Q: What is your most recent act of generosity?
A: I donated at the CVS.

Dec 10th
Q: What surprised you today?
A: How long it has been since I answered these questions!



No comments: