Sunday, July 31, 2005

gawd, ya'll, this is HARD!

26. I shop when I'm bored. Groceries, clothes, house stuff, whatever really. I spend much less money when Im busy.

27. I am a nomad, but only in my head. I plan on moving somewhere new at least once a week. For the past 4 months, that place has been San something...Diego, Francisco. I like both of those names.

28. Speaking of names, if I have a daughter, I will name her Georgia. Assuming my husband is cool with that. I blame my father and his frequent renditions of "Georgia on my mind" for this.

29. I am very girly when it comes to some things, mainly: hair (highlights, no stylist too pricey, only the best products, and lots of em), skin (I have an exfoliant and lotion problem), and shoes. Not much for the mani, though I do enjoy the pedi.

30. Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy is the best movie I have seen in a very long time. I ain't kidding.

31. I drink much more diet coke than your average bear.

32. I can sing, but I probably won't.

33. I never go to the library, I only buy books. And I buy a lot.

34. I dated a man who named our cat Snuggles.

No comments: