Tuesday, July 12, 2005

more than 10 things...

I'm starting a "100 things about me" list. No, I don't have the patience to think of 100 things right now. But I will get there, rest assured. Here are the first few anyway:

1) I would gladly have miso soup for three meals a day for at least a week. I like it THAT much

2) I have read every issue of the following magazines every month for the last five years: Vogue, Elle, Bazaar, W, Marie Claire, Allure, Glamour, Vanity Fair, and Jane(since it came out). Seriously.

3) I was a competitive gymnast until I was 14. No, can't even do a split anymore.

4) I look exactly like my father. Except for my hair, which is exactly like my mom's.

5) My sister and I were polar opposites and fought constantly until she left for college. She is now my favorite person.

6)I have been in love twice.

7)I have been in lust at least 10 times.

8)My favorite place in the world is the base of my tree in Cherokee Park in Louisville, KY.

9)I have been playing the violin for 19 years.

10) I have been a salesperson, retail manager, and am currently a recruiter by profession, have been very successful in all these endeavors, yet..I am very shy about talking to people I don't know

11) I hate both hard pretzels and jelly beans

No comments: