Sunday, July 25, 2010

a little about us

What are your middle names?
Mine is Lyn, his is Frederick

How long have you been together?
About a year and a half – since November 2008

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
We didn’t – which is amazing in itself. We went to high school together and have a lot of friends in common

Who asked whom out?
Our friends set us up to meet, and then I asked him to go to a concert with me.

How old are each of you?
I’m 32 and he’s 36

Whose siblings do you see the most?
Mine

Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
Communications about plans. I kind of wing it and he likes to know what he’s doing when.

Did you go to the same school?
Same high school. He went to Radford for college and I went to GMU and then UMD

Are you from the same home town?
He’s technically from LA but we both spent our teenage years in/around Burke, VA.

Who is smarter?
We are both smart, but our strengths are in different things. We both keep insane amounts of random information in our heads, making us good trivia partners

Who is the most sensitive?
I'm more likely to say when I've been hurt, but he stews over things. I think we're probably equally sensitive, I'm just more vocal about it.

Where do you eat out most as a couple?
We don’t really go out to eat much – I like cooking too much! But when I don’t feel like cooking we order from Paisanos.

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Raleigh, NC – I know..such a long trip, haha.

Who has the craziest exes?
We both have some stories.

Who has the worst temper?
I think he does.

Who does the cooking?
Me almost 100% of the time, but I enjoy cooking and he doesn't.

Who is the neat-freak?
He is more neat-freak than me, but neither of us really.

Who is more stubborn?
Me. But he gives me a run for my money.

Who hogs the bed?
Me. And I kick too. A burrito the blankets.

Who wakes up earlier?
He wakes up much earlier to go to work than me but I naturally wake up earlier and am up hours before him on the weekends.

Where was your first date?
Awesome first date. Beers at a little dive bar followed by a Bad Brains concert followed by an election night party followed by watching Obama’s victory speech..because it was Nov 4 2008!

Who is more jealous?
I don't think either of us really are.

How long did it take to get serious?
It happened very quickly – just felt very right.

Who eats more?
Me probably. I’m not sure he’d eat if I didn’t cook for him.

Who does the laundry?
We both do, whenever we need clean stuff. We don’t really do each others laundry.

Who’s better with the computer?
Definitely him with actually taking care of a fixing the computer, and he knows about web design and lots of other things. I, however, am an Excel wiz.

Who drives when you are together?
Almost always me. I’m a nervous passenger and it drives him mad.

No comments: