Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday monday lah lah lah lah lah

Also to add to my favorite things - the Mamas and the Papas.

so...what does it mean when your boyfriend says, maybe I have an engagement ring for you, you don't know. He's just..being difficult, right? for teasing sake? i am in this weird state where I'm all yes, want to get engaged, life with you would be wonderful and oh my god, life is like a really really long time. i didn't really notice it creeping up on me, but I'm kind of really fiercely protective of me. gee, can't imagine what may have brought THAT on. but I'm also a nurturer. kind of a dick, apparently. also very empathetic and caring. I'm just full of contradictions, huh? i have a weird lingering, big WHAT IF question in there too. but it ebbs and flows with its bigness and lingering-ness. oh i need to go think before I keep writing anythng down haha. one of these days i'll be brave enough to attach names to this damn thing. maybe.

No comments: