Wednesday, July 13, 2011

journal day!

Thanks to Danielle over Sometimes Sweet at it is journal day again! I love today's prompt - it reminds me of one of my favorite things on NPR - the "This I Believe" series.

The older we get, the more certain we get about who we are and what our purpose is. For me, a lot of it is still unknown, but as I make my way down my own path, I have begun to realize that there are indeed some inevitable truths that I know for sure. On your own blog, write a post that talks about "the one thing you know for sure."

_______________


The one thing I know for sure is that family is the most important thing in the world to me. There are a lot of unknowns in life, there are even unknowns about the future of family, the generations to come, what will be or not be. But I know that everything I am, what I know, what is good, who I love, where I belong, my history and present and future..that is found in my family.

More to come...work pause..

No comments: