Friday, July 01, 2011

things i hath made, part 3

remember the making of the things? i've been making things. I made a potholder, and some cloth napkins, and a bag for groceries, and a banner/bunting. i'm having super much fun.

tonight! tonight I made something that, for the first time, is something i would actually purchase. in fact, I spent a lot of time looking in target one day for one of these. because I need one, you see, to hold all my jewelry that I take off when I go from work to the gym, rather than stowing it all in my sunglasses case, which can't be good for my glasses.

here's what I made!!!





they call it a pencil case, I call it a gym jewelry bag. same same. how cute! eee! i'm so proud.

and ya'll, it has a zipper. that's my first zipper. i'm double proud.

i think i'm going to try to make a shirt sometime this weekend. also? don't be surprised if you see me in a shirt of this fabric soon, i kind of love it.

No comments: