Thursday, September 15, 2011

the a-z of me

Saw this over at Miss Indie, and I thought I'd give it a try. Enjoy!


A. Age: 33
B. Bed size: Full
C. Chore that you hate: Mopping
D. Dogs: are awesome, but I'm a cat person
E. Essential start to your day: Coffee, protein plate, Brightest Young Things
F. Favorite color: Orange
G. Gold or Silver: Silver.
H. Height: 5'3"
I. Instruments you play: Violin, guitar, piano
J. Job title: Recruiting Manager
K. Kids: None yet.
L. Live: Live what you love.
M. Mother’s name: Carol
N. Nicknames: Squirrely Chesnuts
O. Overnight hospital stays: None, knock on wood.
P. Pet peeves: bad drivers, people who missuse literally, rude and impatient people. Slow down, enjoy life, don't bitch.
Q. Quote from a movie: "I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that." -Lloyd Dobbler
R. Right or left handed: Righty.
S. Siblings: 1 older sister
U. Underwear: hanky panky, or anything fancy and retro
V. Vegetable you hate: beets
W. What makes you run late: sleeping too much
X. X-Rays you’ve had: teeth, ankle, wrist
Y. Yummy food that you make: macarons, chicken marsala, guiness chocolate cake
Z. Zoo animal: red pandas, and any big cats

No comments: