Tuesday, October 18, 2011

if you're bored than you're boring

What do you think, is that saying, "if you're bored than you're boring" true? I think it may be...

A couple of things around the interwebs today.

Just found Esme's blog. Oh my goodness, she is gorgeous. Beautiful blog, beautiful girl. I recommend it!

Really interesting article about Arthur Miller's son.

I made this cake. It is insanely good.

I've been reading Kristin's blogs for years! Great read if you are interested in CrossFit, or just fitness in general. Or fitness while pregnant!

An absolutely beautiful post about fatherhood, san francisco, and nostalgia from Sweet Juniper


On to my outfit today...its monochrome day! YAY.

That's all navy actually, not black. I do love me some navy.

The deets:

Twinset - Jackie Shell and Cardigan, Navy - J Crew
Pants - Talbots
Shoes - Nine West
Necklace - Anthropologie
Bracelet - J Crew
Rings - Tiffany
Watch - Timex Weekender


No comments: