Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thursday, Oct 20th

Hi all!
While the world tries to figure out if Gaddafi is dead...

I took my thirty day P90X pictures this morning. I don't think there's much difference, but I need to look at them side by side with my day 1s, and I won't be doing that on my work computer!

I'm feeling a little poorly this morning - sore throat, headache...worried I'm about to get walloped with a cold. This would suck infinitely.

But! I think my dress is magic. Look..


I mean, really, I'm approaching slender-looking here. I think its the waist band thingy? I don't know, I'll take it. I'll wear this dress every damn day. Confidence abounds. Wish I didn't feel all craptastic.

Details:
Dress: Ann Taylor Loft
Cardigan: Banana Republic
Tights: J Crew
Shoes: Ann Taylor
Bracelet: J Crew
Necklace/Rings: Tiffany
Watch: Timex Weekender

No comments: