Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Q&A



If you had a choice between a year in Europe, all expenses paid plus a $2000/month stipend, or ten minutes on the moon, which would you choose and why?

Oh definitely Europe. Imagine all the things one could explore! Plus, I’m not sure space travel is on my list of things I could handle.

Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?

Doing the right things.

If you were someone else, would you be friends with you? Why or why not?

Yes, of course I would be friends with me. I’m a good, loyal, caring, friend. I’m also a bit of a homebody, so we would do lots of low key hanging out. 

Have you ever read a book that totally changed your perspective or beliefs? What book was it if so?

I think everything I’ve ever read has become a part of me, and in some way shape or form informed my beliefs and perspective. But no, there is not one book that stands out.

What would you do differently if you knew no one was judging you?

I actually live pretty strictly according to my own rules without considering outside judgment. I know, but really, I'm thinking about it, and its true.

At long last, someone invents "the dream VCR." This machine allows you to tape an entire evening's worth of your own dreams and watch them. However, the inventor of the dream VCR will only allow you to use this device of you agree to a strange caveat: When you watch your dreams, you must do so with your family and your closest friends in the same room. They get to watch your dreams along with you. And if you don't agree to this, you can't use the dream VCR. Would you still do this?

Hmm. I just don’t know. I can’t control which dreams I have, and yeah, some of them can get a little racy.

If you could only watch one television show for the rest of your life (all seasons, all episodes) what would it be?

I was going to say Sex and the City. But for my whole life, I might need something with a little more variety to it. I’m thinking, as silly as this sounds, a soap opera. Like Days of our Lives. It’s fairly horrible, true, but there is so much material.

If you could acquire any talent in the world instantly, without actually working at it, what would it be?

I’d love to be able to really really sing. Adele style.

If you could live anywhere, where would it be?

If I can take my family, I think we’d go West Coast. San Francisco. Portland. Seattle. Pacific Northwest in general. Vancouver perhaps – but ooh, cold. Austin? 

If they have to stay here in the DC area, I'd probably move out to the country (i'm assuming that being able to live anywhere means I can still have my job without the commute being an issue)

What celebrity would you most like to have dinner with?

Tough. Drew Barrymore. Bob Dylan (although with Bob, I think I’d be petrified of not being cool enough)
               
What are your top five favorite songs?

Do you know how hard this is!?!

             Hallelujah, Jeff Buckley
             I Want You (She’s So Heavy), The Beatles
             Rock n Roll Suicide, David Bowie
             I Got the Blues, the Rolling Stones
             Quicksand, the Dinosaur Jr. version

What is one of your worst habits?
Smoking.

If you had to pick one kind of breakfast cereal to have for the rest of your life, forgoing all others, which would you choose?
Rice Chex

What is your favorite holiday?
Memorial Day. That overjoyed feeling that it IS SUMMER.

What color ARE your underwear, miss?
Multicolored, today, thanks

You're having pizza for your next meal. What are the toppings?
Pesto, Mozzarella, Zucchini, Yellow Squash, Red Pepper

No comments: