Saturday, February 12, 2011

9 of 365

Q: what is your biggest obstacle right now?

A: i suppose the answer to that would depend on "biggest obstacle to what?"

right now, my headache and sore throat are the biggest obstacle to having the desire/energy to do much of anything. including blog, i'm afraid, so I'll have to add more to this answer later.

edit:
almost 24 hours later and the headache and sore throat are gone - thanks to the very effective medicine called sleeping all day. I didn't know I could sleep so much. But I am feeling better, so I suppose it is what the doctor ordered.

back to tackling the question at hand. I think in any case, one's biggest obstacle is generally themselves, when it comes right down to it. also, time. I would love to have more time in every day.

No comments: