Sunday, February 20, 2011

Feb 19 & 20 / 365

Feb 19

Q: Who is the craziest person in your life?

A: We all go a little bit mad, sometimes, right? This is a tough question. There are people in my life who are crazy in a good way, people in my past that may have been a bit crazy in a bad way. I think we all have a little crazy in us, hopefully. Keeps things from being boring.

Feb 20

Q: What word did you overuse today?

A: Probably "kitty" or "kitten". that's pretty usual for a day when I'm home a lot with the cats. ok now I sound like a crazy cat person. seriously though, fred was wrenching and I spent today cooking, at the gym, thrifting, and reading. not a lot of talking involved. but I did talk to the cat, mostly to tell her to get her ass out of the way while we were watching exit through the gift shop.

No comments: