Saturday, February 11, 2012

2/10, 2/11 - 365, year 2

Feb 10th
Q: Are you in love?
A: Heck yes. See last year's answer. Still going to get married, so that's good, haha.

Feb 11th
How late did you sleep?
A: Got up about 8:30 this morning. I wish I had woken up earlier. I love waking up early on the weekends, and I love knowing that I can take a big long nap in the middle of the day, too.

2011

Q: How late did you sleep?

A: Almost embarassingly late - my new commute is so quick that I don't really have to get out of bed until 8am. I prefer to be up at 7am, but sometimes, by body says 8am. I'm okay with that.

Q: Are you in love?

A: Abso-freakin-lutey.
I am in a wonderful kind of love. The best. I'm securely happy - I know that sounds boring but its not in the least. I have a best friend who is a lover as well and there's lots more to know about him that I am thrilled to know. Everytime I learn something new I'm re-affirmed in my suspiscion that he's an amazing person with many different talents. And we're getting married.

No comments: