Monday, January 09, 2012

outfit 01.09.2012

Happy Monday morning! how dare we have a full week of work! =) At least we have a three day weekend coming up.

So, as I said, I'm getting back on this outfit posting train. Today, I am wearing what I have come to realize is my new uniform. Pencil skirt, sweater, tights, boots. It's easy, its comfortable, its stylish. And its pretty versatile!

I have this skirt (J Crew No. 2 Pencil Skirt) in 3 colors - this one, charcoal, and black. I suppose I'd get it in camel too if it didn't sell out constantly.

The sweater is a multiple, too - its J. Crew's Tippi sweater, and I have it in navy, camel, flame, purple, and the same green as this skirt.

I definitely need a J Crew sponsorship, right? I have shopping issues, yes I do.

Anyway, I didn't exactly set out to build this uniform, but I did, and it works so well.

Do you have a default uniform?

Sweater, Skirt: J Crew
Boots: Rockport
Scarf: Nordstrom
Tights: J Crew
Bracelet: Don't remember
Rings: Tiffany
Watch: Timex Weekender





No comments: