Wednesday, January 11, 2012

outfit 01.11.2012

morning!

man, ever since I had 10 days off (oh, so long long ago) for Christmas/New Year's, I am having a hell of a time waking up in order to fit in my hour of P90X (2). With that much time off, my schedule started to slip from 7am to 10pm normal towards, oh, 10am to 3am. haha. It hasn't quite made its way back. This morning I only had about a 1/2 hour to work out, so instead of doing half of my P90X, I did Jillian's 30 day shred. It felt gooood.

Not enjoying dipping out on the first week of P90X2, though - time to wrench myself out of bed just a bit earlier.

Here's my outfit today - it feels old, like too mature for me. I dunno. I like all the pieces (love all the pieces), but something about it just didn't jive today. Well, I like it better looking at it now then I did when I took this pic. Anyway...

There I go with the pencil skirt and boots again...hey, if it works..

Jacket: Anthropologie
Blouse: Zara
Skirt: J Crew
Boots: Rockport
Tights: Hue
Necklace/Rings/Bracelet: Tiffany

No comments: