Tuesday, August 23, 2011

crunch

i did a little netflix browsing yesterday for new exercise videos and I came upon some options from Crunch gym.

This morning I did the Crunch Cardio Dance Blast. It was a little longer than my 30 day shred workout, but infinitely less satisfying. I mean, it was fun trying to do the dance moves gracefully..and I did work up a nice sweat, but at no point did I think I was going to pass out. In my book, that's a fail. Maybe this will be something for my break days. Moving on..

Anyone have any suggestions for workouts between 1/2 hour and 1 hour long?

1 comment:

dodom21 said...

zumba for wii/xbox. it sounds silly, but gets pretty intense. you can do singular dances, 20 min or 45 min workouts. The dances vary from beginner, intermediate and advanced. I did this while my foot was still healing, and I definitely worked up a sweat.