Monday, August 01, 2011

Week 13 recap / Week 14 Goals

Really, its August? I'm not sure I'm ready for it to be August. I need to take a vacation, immediately. Well at least soon. The week after Labor day, I'm thinking.

So this week was pretty light on the goals..let's see how I did.

Week 13 Goals

1) No processed crap (again)
Done!

2) Daytrip to Richmond
Wasn't feeling Richmond. Went to Middleburg instead.

3) Try to finish the shirt I started sewing (patterns make me stabby!)

Patterns still make me stabby. However, I made my own pattern, for a wrap skirt, busted that thing out in like 3 hours on Friday night, wore it Saturday. I'll call this a success. However, still going to tackle that silly shirt.

And for week 14.
A break from goals! Just a little break. One week only. Don't worry, I'm not going to go all wild and lawless =)

edit: almost forgot, I have to make a "going somewhere" goal. I think I need a free going somewhere goal, so I'm going to make it a day at Great Falls. its been too long!

No comments: