Monday, August 08, 2011

frustration nation

oh, i am sooo very trying to be a patient girl. but I am frustrated with a capital F.

some stats:
Last time I ate anything fried: 2009
Last time I went to McDs: 2009
Last time I had milk chocolate: 2010
Last time I had caffeine: 2009
Glasses of wine I've had since 2009: about 8
Months I've been working out 3-5 days a week: 18
Months I worked with a personal trainer: 5
Net loss/gain in those 18 months: -5 lbs
And, just so you know I'm not a skinny girl fretting over a weight loss that doesn't need to happen...lbs away from a healthy BMI: 30

Some more recent stats:
Days I've been within my points on WW in the last week: 7
Days I've done 30 day shred within the past week: 4
Pounds I've gained in the last 7 days: 3
WTF, dude. WTF.

So, honestly, really, truly. I need to have a come to jesus with myself. Am I really doing everything I can? Am I being honest with myself about what I'm eating? Am I working as hard as I can?

Obviously, I should not be having this much trouble. However. I need to know if it something I'm doing or not. So, I'm going to do something I really don't want to do, but so it goes.

Goal for this week, 8/8 - 8/15. No dark chocolate square. No fat free chocolate sorbet. Just fruit for sugar's sake. Just fruit. Its kind of the last thing I can think to change.

And I know. Patience. Patience. Patience. I feel good and my clothes fit well. This is what truly matters. But damn hell is it hard to keep motivation up like this!

No comments: