Tuesday, May 10, 2011

30 for 30 Remix

Morning! If I had readers, many of you may be familiar with Kendi and her 30 for 30 Challenge. I've decided I'm going to join in for this next one.

The basic premise is that you select 30 items from your closet, and create different combinations of those items and only those items for 30 days. Hence, 30 for 30. Accessories are "free", if you will.

So, I'm going to try this challenge. I'm going to post each outfit here to my blog. I warn you, Fred leaves for work before I wake up, and I go to the gym after work, where I change (imagine that), so I will be flying solo on the picture taking, which will often mean mirror pictures. I'll try to improve on that.

I'm allowing myself "free" shoes too, b/c I don't have a shoe shopping problem, I have a clothes shopping problem. That is the essence of this challenge, to inspire creativity and to "shop" your own closet.

I won't be buying anything during this challenge either. Except if I win the pair of $19 Hudsons on eBay that I have slated for jean shorts. Because I have determined my own Hudsons, regular length jeans, are best suited in fit for to be making the jean shorts but i am NOT CUTTING OFF $200 jeans. Okthanks.

I'm excited. I'm starting on Monday.

No comments: