Sunday, May 22, 2011

almost a month of questions catch up!

I had answered about 12 days worth of questions in a post last week, but Blogger ate them. This project is a lot more fun when tackled a day or two at a time, so I'm going to try and focus on doing that. For now, let's get caught up!

May 4th
Q: When was the last time you went swimming?
A: A few days before Labor Day last summer. Of all the things I disliked about my apartment complex in Sterling, I did really enjoy the pool. And the gym. Miss the gym.

May 5th
Q: Today was hilarious because?
A: I have no idea what was hilarious about May 5th, although it was Cinco de Mayo, so surely there was much hilarity occuring in many places. For today, the hilarious moment thus far has been that I finally finally had a good comeback for one of Fred's jokes. I would explain but it would make no sense, kind of inside jokes.

May 6th
Q: What was the last party you went to?
A: Oh, it says something not to good that I have to think about this. I'm somewhat (okay very much) of a homebody. I think, and don't quote me, that it was a bonfire last fall. Agh! Well, next weekend is Memorial Day, and I am definitely going to a party.

May 7th
Q: Who would play you in a movie of your life? Is it a good movie?
A: Yes, of COURSE its a good movie. I have been told I look like Jenna Elfman, so she can play me. Or Jenna Fischer, because I like her. Anyone named Jenna.

May 8th
Q: Who do you think is cute?
A: Fred, obviously. Also, Alessandro Nivola, Conor Oberst, Diego Luna, Matthew Goode, Brendan Boyd...

May 9th
Q: What do you want to postpone?
A: Nothing. When I get an idea I always like to execute it NOW. I'm very impatient.

May 10th
Q: How did you start your day?
A: On May 10th? I no doubt got up, got dressed, and went to Starbucks for a coffee and a protein plate before heading into work. When I got to work, I probably read Rise and Shine, checked on eBay items, and then jumped into work with my 9am conference call. Because that's what I do every work morning. I like it, though, don't get me wrong. Its a good routine.

May 11th
Q: How do you want to be remembered?
A: As someone who loved big, who lived life fully and true to my values and ideals.

May 12th
Q: What are you exploring?
A: My creativity. I've been writing more, drawing more, reading more,learning more, arranging my living space more, just paying more attention.

May 13th
Q: Who loves you today?
A: I can't read this without hearing "Who loves you baby?" in my head, in the voice of that one guy who's super famous for basketball announcement..Dick Vitale? Something like that. Anyway. Fred. Mom. Dad. Beth. Bill. Some other folks I hope.

May 14th
Q: What makes a good enemy?
A: I don't think (i hope) I don't have any enemies, and I don't generally think of them as good. What makes them formidable? Intelligence. Socio-political savvy.

May 15th
Q: What do you consider to be your biggest achievement?
A: I like to think I haven't come close to achieving all that I can in life, but I am so proud of the life and family I've built for myself. So proud.

May 16th
Q: What was your favorite day this week?
A: Saturday. Always Saturday.

May 17th
Q: Today you got rid of ____________.
A: Some clothes! Some clothes I never wear and just take up space but are very nice clothes! I finally started selling on eBay and I am having a bit of fun doing it.

May 18th
Q: If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
A: I don't really believe in regrets. Anything I changed would mean I wouldn't be where I am now.

May 19th
Q: What's the most creative thing you've done recently?
A: I have been focusing on encouraging my creativity. I guess the most creative thing to date is my little wreath project, but I have a lot planned!

May 20th
Q: What's the craziest thing you've done for love?
A: I've done some fairly crazy things for love. But this isn't happy crazy. I've sacrificed a lot in my life to be there for someone that I loved, and that probably wasn't healthy for me. But I couldn't not do it. Like I said, no regrets.

May 21st
Q: What's your salary?
A: Damn, question book, you don't just ask that shit. Oh, you are supposed to be a personal journal, right. Its just me who's putting you on the internet. Let's just say I'm quite comfortable.

May 22nd
Q: When was the last time you had an inspiring conversation?
A: I have them a lot! That's the good thing about being surrounded by smart, engaging and engaged people. But the conversations with my family are generally the best and most inspiring. We have a lot of joy in our lives.

No comments: