Sunday, May 01, 2011

4/17 to 5/1

Apr 17
Q: What do you think is your biggest shortcoming?
A: A unique combination of procrastination, proneness to daydreaming, laziness, and conceit.

Apr 18
Q:Write down a problem you solved today.
A: A crossword is just a word-problem, right? Did one of those today.

Apr 19
Q: What famous person would you bring back from the dead to have dinner with?
A: Hunter S. Thompson

Apr 20
Q: How many times did you curse today?
A: I think just once. This is rare.

Apr 21
Q: What do you want to say when someone asks, what do you do?
A: I like what I do, although I would prefer to do it in an industry I care about. Also, lifestyle blogger. As in, that is my only job.

Apr 22
Q: You wish you could stop ________________ from happening.
A: Death of loved ones. Not sure how to answer this differently.

Apr 23
Q: How would your parents describe you?
A: Unique. Impulsive. Successful (i hope). Beautiful (its my parents, come on). Smart. Indecisive.

Apr 24
Q: Is life fair? Yes? No? Sometimes? Not today?
A: I think life is fair in that noone is targeting for bad experiences or anything. I don't believe that there is anything doling out this supposed fairness. But the experience of life can sometimes feel very unfair.

Apr 25
Q: Who do you need to call?
A: Everyone, probably, I'm not much of a phone person.

Apr 26
Q: How much spare change do you have?
A: 1.79, in my purse

Apr 27
Q: What "type" of person are you?
A: I don't know. Per Myers-Brigges, INTJ. A nice person, an interesting person, I hope.

Apr 28
Q: Who would you trade places with for just one day?
A: I'm not sure I would want to, really, but as long as I'm assured its just one day...I still don't know...oh, I guess I would spend a day as a mother, so I can see if I love it or hate it. But then, I wouldn't BE me, would I? sigh. Okay, I'll go for vanity and be crystal renn.

Apr 29
Q: Who can you make happier? how?
A: I think everyone is responsible for their own happiness, but I could probably postively affect Fred's happiness - or not, I'm perfect and he's still a curmudgeonly bastard. Whom I love. My cats, I can give them ham.

Apr 30
Q: What are 3 words to describe your social life?
A: Non-existent, except, once in a while. hehe.

May 1
Q: Messy or neat?
A: Natural tendency is far from detail-oriented, and therefore somewhat messy. But I cannot stand a true mess for long.

No comments: