Wednesday, May 18, 2011

blogger ate my post and other tales

Good morning!
I had written a post over the weekend, and all that remains is the headline. So sad. I seem to have become a victim of the great blogger debacle of '11.

I will re-write to catch up on my daily questions. I also mentioned that I'm putting off 30 for 30 until next Monday.

However..I do have an outfit picture for you today, and I can 100% guaruntee that these items are making it in to my 30. So here goes, first outfit post. Please excuse the picture quality, I'm gonna need a tripod! (also please excuse the unmade bed, ugh)




Outfit details:
Blouse, Target. Here
Cardigan, Urban Outfitters. Here
Pants, Victorias Secret. In Denim, Here
Belt, Target
Shoes, Talbots, no longer available.

(But wow, I'm in love with these)

Necklace, Bracelet, Rings - Tiffanys, gifts from Fred.
Ring - Ann Taylor Loft

No comments: