Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day 4 30 for 30

Welcome back to the work week! Urgh. As you may have noticed, I missed posting on Friday, Day 4 of my 30 for 30. Frankly, I was too excited to get out of work to remember to post. You didn't miss much, promise!

So, today, Tuesday, is my 4th 30 for 30 outfit. I almost didn't go 30 for 30 today. I almost wore a suit. I thought about the suit because, well, I'm meeting the Governor tonight, at a work function. But then I decided, well, Gov, its 90 degrees at 8am, and I don't want to wear a suit. And I don't really like your politics (I won't say that. Maybe). So, no suit.

Here's what I am wearing today:



Outfit #4 is 10+16+17

Belt, Shoes: Talbots
Necklace, Bracelet, Rings: Tiffanys.

I'll do another post on my goals. It won't be pretty.

No comments: