Monday, June 27, 2011

i was 19, call me

Monday morning again! The weekends just fly, don't they?

Its starting to become a little hard to not repeat outfits, but I'm doing my best. Here's today's outfit:



19 is 10+16+24

Belt: Talbots
Shoes: Nine West
Necklace: J Crew
Bracelet/Rings: Tiffanys

I feel a little off today, kinda sad. Fred thinks its cause I watch too much Gray's Anatomy. He could be right. You see, I've never watched that show before. And then about 2 weeks ago, I got the whole series on my Netflix. And now I am INTO IT. I'm on season 3. But it is a bit much to take more than a couple of episodes at a time. I missed the whole Friday Night Lights train, too, maybe I'll give that a whirl. Apparently I like my wildly popular TV shows to be over before I'll watch them. Hmm.

No comments: