Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Outfit 9, 30 for 30

Good morning!
Today's outfit is number 9. Numero nueve. This morning was one of those mornings, not bad, per se..but I put on a whole entirely different outfit, put on the accessories, almost out the door..and then something inside said meh, no. So I changed. Outfit #9 is therefore Outfit #2 of the day. Here it is!



Outfit #9 is 3+14+20.

Belt and Shoes: Talbots (yes, I know I wear these shoes damn near everyday, I'm looking for a pair to supplement)
Rings/Bracelet/Necklace: Tiffany

Look at me with my hair down! Working on those Week 6 goals! Also, trying to enjoy one last reasonably tempered (temperatured?) day before we go all 100+ and insane humidity, and my hair will curl no matter what medieval implements I employ to tame it straight. Yay summer!

No comments: