Monday, June 27, 2011

Week 8 Recap / Week 9 Goals

Oh, hello! Time to look at last week's goals and set some new ones. Here's what I said I'd do last week:

1) Take 3 long walks! And practice doing pull-ups!
2) Do the damn book thing
3) Put this concept into place at work. Goals each week.
4) Do some soul searching about work. I know where I think I want my career to go - time to put an action plan in place. Actually, this one first, then #3.

Well. Um. Uh oh. Soooo.... Shit. I didn't do any of this. To be fair, last week had a big event in the middle of it at work, that took up all my thoughts before hand and then made for a fair amount of work after, but..them's just excuses. Well, damn it!

Okay, breathe, breathe, move on. I'm just going to make these my week 9 goals. It's okay. I'll add a fun one too:

1) Take 3 long walks! And practice doing pull-ups!
2) Do the damn book thing
3) Put this concept into place at work. Goals each week.
4) Do some soul searching about work. I know where I think I want my career to go - time to put an action plan in place. Actually, this one first, then #3.
5) Plan a vacation for early September (week after Labor Day)

No comments: