Monday, June 06, 2011

Week 5 Recap / Week 6 Goals

After a dismal week 4 showing, I made it easy on myself for week 5. Let's see how I did.

1) Go to the gym 3 times.
I went twice. I'm usually a 4-5 days a week go-er, I just kind of fell out of habit with the twisting of the ankle and the falling down the stairs. My bruises are healed, time to pick it back up.

I am going to change up my gym routine a little though. I usually do a long cardio stint (30-40 minutes) followed by a weight circuit, followed by 10-15 minutes of walking or slow jogging. This week, I'm going to do my weights first.

2) No processed crap.
I did it! I mean, I ate the catered delicious food from Tuesday night and the leftovers on Wednesday, but none of the cookies/ding dongs/chips/random crap that we have available in our kitchen. That stuff isn't even good, its just there.

I posted about a new approach to diet here, and I have been following this since Wednesday night. I feel pretty darn good!

3) Really, don't buy any clothes. Just don't. Do not.
I didn't buy any new clothes. I bought one vintage item with a thrift store credit. No money exchanged. Yay!! This is HUGE for me, you have no idea.

On to week 6!
I like these goals, I'm doing them again.

1) Go to the gym 3 times.
2) No processed crap.
3) Really, don't buy any clothes. Just don't. Do not.

Also..
4) Look at my budget and establish new short and long-term savings goals (I HATE budgeting, but I need to look at this again)
5) Wear my hair down at least twice. I've gotten stuck in a hair rut.

Should be a great week!

No comments: