Thursday, June 23, 2011

its not a 30 for 30...but i like it

I struggled this morning. Struggled with really thinking this outfit would work, and really wanting to wear it, and wanting to stay true to the challenge, but really liking this outfit.

I also struggled with posting it, or just not posting an outfit today and letting you assume i went naked.

but I like it.

So here it is!



Cardigan: Target
Shirt: J Crew
Pants: Victorias Secret - and they are 30 for 30 - #16!
Shoes: Talbots
Belt: Talbots
Necklace: J Crew
Bracelet/Rings: Tiffany

I'll be back on the 30 for 30 train tomorrow.

Also - love this picture of me, not ashamed to say it. Not sure whats going on with the glazed lens look/ Elizabeth Taylor's White Diamonds ad thing going on here, but I'm not mad at it. Probably some kind dirt on my phone's lens.

No comments: