Sunday, April 17, 2005

bitchin, moanin

10 things to bitch about

1) this one was bullshit
2) My writing is shite and I don't do it enough, which is partly why it is shite
3) I have homework to do and I am procrastinating as usual
4) I feel bad because the cat really wants to go out but i live on a busy street
5) I don't feel sexy anymore i do again
6) I want to touch the naked body of a man I love hehe i did, but i still want to again
7) I want to live somewhere else but I am too scattered to put together a plan
8) I don't have enough money to travel so I can figure out where that somewhere else is. I only know it is on a coast and has good bookstores and coffee shops and unlike DC is not depressing as all hell. and it is called san francisco
9) I am going to be 27 in two weeks and my mom and dad still give me money occasionally, and I need it
10) My former boss's boss is only 29

1 comment:

Red State Liberal said...

Maybe you should just sell everything and move to europe, sleep in hostels, fall in love with an exotic italian or something. That's what i'd do! but i'm sorry about the bookstore thing, that's too bad.