Tuesday, October 18, 2005

maybe just 1978-1980 for now.

In the beginning.....
I was born on May 2, 1978 at 1:00pm, making me a stubborn mule of a Taurus. I came into this world at Lynchburg Baptist Hospital. If Jerry Faldwell knew what had become of one of his city's own, he would have a heart...oh, excuse me, I have to go write a letter to Jerry to inform him of my birth..
I lived in the closet (totally abusive parents..no, it was a big walk-in) in a farm house in a town called Phenix. Yes, without the o. My big sister complained cause I wasnt big enough to play and was therefore boring as hell to a 3 year old. I hear I rarely cried, was a generally sweet and serene baby. Thank jesus my parents didnt take that as a sign to have another, because I became the incarnation of the devil at approximately 36 months of age. But we will get to that later.

No comments: