Friday, December 09, 2005

My excuse for this is that I woke up at 530.

I am feeling awful proud this morning. I pulled off what you might call a "hat trick" or a "holy shit she's good" in the recruiting world. If you live in DC, you probably realize what a cluster-f the morning commute could have been today because OMG, there's about an inch of snow. If you live in New York or Boston, well, damn I feel for you, have fun with those 12 inches you get today. Everyone else..it's freaking cold, I know, it sucks.

Ok, so ANYWAY. I had 5 candidates scheduled between 815am and now. 9am. I gave all those fuckers my cell phone number. And all the interviewers. And the recruiters. I was going to be Ma Bell this morning with all the calls I should have gotten. But...I planned, so carefully, because I'm awesome, that everyone new what to do and only 4 people called, like I said, because I'm awesome. I now I totally get to go home early cause I got here at 7:30am and so what if I have finals tomorrow and haven't studied because I feel very important right now.

No comments: