Tuesday, November 01, 2005

right here right now

Currently reading:
Goodnight Nobody by Jennifer Weiner - not enjoying, as of page 142. Ms. Weiner should rethink her next foray into murder mysteries.

A Million Little Pieces by James Frey - love it, page 3.

Currently watching: Sex and the City, the one with the jeweled Dolce panties where Carrie falls down on the runway. Love this one. Just because of the closing scene. Tidy whities on girls, yay!

Currently eating: Nothing, because all food hates me

Currently working on: Abstract for technical writing class. Finding a desirable condo for under 350K (v. hard).

Trying to decide if: I want a glass of wine

Worried about: The 10 phone screens I need to do tomorrow. Also results of blood tests taken today.

Happy about: My hair looks nice. I need new shoes, and Ima gonna get some tomorrow. My ipod has 30 new songs on it.

No comments: