Monday, June 19, 2006

okay so I feel bad

for being negative. yes, I'm horrendously bored today. But I had a lovely weekend, and I should share that with you. I left work early on Friday and did nothing but laze about. I went up to Maryland on Saturday for an exam and a trip to IKEA and then I lazed about until going out to a birthday celebration on the waterfront, and that was lovely too. And then on Sunday I went sailing with my whole family and got lots of sun and my stomach was only upset for like 1 hour in the morning and that's really not all that bad. And then, we had a great big dinner from the grill last night and there was steak and corn on the cob and potato salad and roasted veggies and fruit with cool whip and it was good. So, yes, bored today, but not bored yesterday, and probably not again until at least Friday anyway, so YAY!

No comments: