Sunday, April 03, 2011

3/30 - 4/3 / 365

Mar 30 Q: Pick a color for today. A: Yellow Mar 31 Q: What inventions can you not live without? A: Well, I'm fairly sure I could live without, but.. Washing machines and dryers. Running water/indoor facilities/electricity. Cars. Non-stick pans. Refrigerators. Irons. Dry-cleaners. Record players. Elliptical machines. The multitude of fabrics my gym clothes are made of - so breathable and sweat-wicking! Apr 1 Q: Who are you fooling? A: Noone, I hope. Apr 2 Q: Who do you feel closest to? A: My mom and dad, my sister and my brother-in-law, and Fred. Apr 3 Q: Did you have fun today? Because? A: Well, its only 12:43, but so far, sure did. I finished watching Black Swan, great flick. I did some weeding and clean up of the garden, hoping its warm enough to plant very soon. The rest of the day should be lovely and relaxing.

No comments: