Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I'm in the mood for more

35. I had braces for three years. I did not wear my retainer. The bottom teeth are really crooked again.

36. I had braces for three years because I sucked my thumb til I was 9.

37. I high school, I was both a stoner and a National Merit Finalist.

38. My first car was a 1984 Plymouth Reliant station wagon, grey. I looooved that car.

39. If I'm having wine, it's Pinot Grigio.

40. My first real memory is my 3rd birthday party. Cookie monster cake by Mom.

41. I've been in college for 10 years. Shut up.

42. I put Hot Mustard sauce on my McNuggets. This is an evolution from 1) honey and then 2) ketchup. Hot Mustard is the shizzy.

43. I listen to NPR every day on my commute home.

44. My bicycle has a name, and that name is Bikemon. Like Pokemon. It's bright yellow.

45. I will say with absolute certainty that my favorite song is many many different songs. Just put a few beers in me and give me the Wonderland jukebox. Or Appetite for Destruction.

46. Music is a very important part of my life. I seriously could not date someone who loves country or Top 40. I don't think that's shallow, its just how it is.

47. Speaking of music, I think a mix tape is the most thoughtful present you can give.

48. Murky coffee is my favorite.

No comments: