Thursday, August 04, 2005

Meanwhile, on the other side of town, my friend Charlotte...

One day I was taking with my mom and dad, and in that conversation I mentioned that I would really love to be a journalist (my mom was the editor of her high school paper, she totally missed her calling. or not, cause she kicks much ass at what she does), and also that I just bought some new shoes. My dad says, "Honey, you don't have to be EXACTLY like Carrie Bradshaw you know." No, my dad's not gay, he just likes shows where there are smart women and people have sex. Totally normal, in my opinion. So, Dad...check this out! I AM like Carrie! So obviously I need more shoes. Can I have some money?
Editor's Note - Yeah that linked sucked all the life out of my formatting and its evil but it was one of those quiz things. And it said Im a Carrie.

No comments: