Thursday, September 22, 2005

59-65

59) I talk a lot about politics, sometimes Im just going with a general feeling, which leads to me talking out of my ass, sometimes I really know whats up. I get in fights about it. I did study poli sci, and I ingest an insane amount of info - I do have SOME credibility.

60) Watching or listening to POTUS Bush Part Deux makes me physically uncomfortable.

61) Guess what? Im a liberal. But I would like to think that if I was a conservative, I would still think Bush Deuce is a dum-dum stupid head.

62) Im a big fat sucker for green eyes

63) I also like boys' feet, but not in a fetishy way. I just like em.

64) I pierced my nipple when I was 17 with a sewing needle and a cork. I was not particularly bright at that age.

65) Same as above, but belly-button....twice.

No comments: