Thursday, September 15, 2005

Bacon! Lettuce! Tomato!

it has been brought to my attention, and I must agree, that #49 on the 100 things about me ongoing project needs to be:

49) On the occasion of visiting a deli, I will order a BLT absolutely 100% of the time.

now that we've gotten started again...

50) Laguna Beach is fascinating to me. I love those silly kids.

51) I have very impressively misshapen baby toes. I wore heels every day 12 hours a day for two years. It happens.

52) My perfect day includes coffee, going buck-wild in a bookstore, sitting in a city park, great conversation, napping, and a couple of glasses of wine.

53) I am extremely sensitive in some situations, and almost callously uncaring in others.

54) I have a freckle on my lower lip. It rocks. I mostly wear clear lip gloss, dont like to cover it up.

55) I dont know why they make any underwear but thongs. I also dont know why I never cared about VPL before the advent of the thong. Maybe I was too young.

56) I dont much care for team sports, but I keep thinking I do. I sign up for stuff all the time.

57) I still love cartoons.

58) I am stubborn as a mule.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Cold Cereal Battle Heats Up
Cereal bars may be the next great thing to happen to fast food. But, should the first person to capitalize upon the idea get the exclusive rights to the concept? Maybe.
I'm just blogging around looking for info, my blog is still a work in progress,as most of my time goes on my Anti Worm related site Anti Worm is my passion...lol

Jon said...

I know you can get tired of comments from folks you don't know but I really like you work.

Mine's at life insurance settlement but it's not as good as your's