Wednesday, March 09, 2011

3/6 - 3/9 of 365

Mar 6th
Q: What's your nemesis?
A: Ah, my bitter enemy, my unbeatable foe. Its not a person, that's for sure. Could be panic disorder, that son of a bitch. Could be cigarettes but I think you have to put effort into beating something for it to be a nemesis.

Mar 7th
Q: It's not a good idea to experiment with ___________.
A: I can say this with experience...dying one's own hair if you are doing anything even remotely complicated or if you have fussy or fragile hair. Almost every time I've dyed my own hair I've been in the colorist's chair between a day to a week later. I did, once upon a time, manage to successfully bleach my hair platinum blond...but i had just gotten it cut mia farrow short, I was about 19 years old, and I STILL only rocked it for a day before dying it..brown. Thrill seeker, yep, that's me!

Mar 8th
Q: What's the last song you listened to?
A: That would be the last song on the B side of the new Bright Eyes album. I could look up the name, but I'm not feeling like it at the moment. I'll get around to it =) It's a good one, that's for sure.

No comments: