Tuesday, February 28, 2012

so many questions...

there are so many great bloggers participating in these questions sweeping the blogosphere...and I just keep picking up the new ones! Let me know if you get extremely bored of me answering them!

1.  If money, schooling, or time was no obstacle, what career would you choose?
I would love to write. I would also love to teach. On the other hand, I think I might like a more concrete field - something math or engineering related.

2.  What's the one thing you look forward to everyday?
My morning coffee! Haha. Also, my greeting from the whole fam (Fred + the cats) when I get home from work.

3. What's your number one, all-time, favorite blog?
I like a  lot of blogs, love a lot of blogs. But dooce is one of the very first, and I still love reading about what Heather is up to.

4.  Biggest online pet peeve?
Maybe it shouldn't, maybe its jealousy, but I hate it when style bloggers entire outfits are c/o.

5.  What is your all-time, favorite book?  
 The Dharma Bums, Jack Kerouac


6.  What would your "last meal" be?
Baked Eggs. Big chunk of sourdough bread with butter. Roasted mushrooms with garlic and butter. A fresh salad. A perfect Fuji apple. Some dark chocolate with orange peel. Diet Coke and a cappuccino.

7.  Do you believe in love at first sight?
Hmm, I kind of do. Hear me out. I've experienced it. I still can't believe I did, but it was literally a first sight thing for me. That said, this is not the same person I've chosen to spend my life with - that one grew and grew into what it is today, and is more stable, more content.

8.  What would your ideal Sunday morning consist of?
Fred, sunshine, soft blankets, bed, magazines and newspapers, coffee, chocolate croissants, cats.

9.  Why do you blog?  
I always liked to journal, I think this is just an extension of that.

10.  If you had to choose one color to pick forever, what would you pick?
Forever? Forever-ever? Blue. Its versatile.

1.  Do you drink coffee and if you do, why did you start?
I do, but decaf. I have no idea why or when I started. I think maybe with my first office job, its just kind of the morning thing to do, right?

2.  What is the most important quality you look for in a friend?
Intelligence

3.  What was your #1 favorite toy when you were young (K-4th)?

Lincoln Logs maybe

4.  Do you prefer sunshine or rain?
Sunshine, but I love it best when the sun just comes out after a rain. Especially in the summer.

5.  What movie can you watch over and over and never get sick of?


Haha, a lot, this is something Fred always complains about. "We've seen this!" But Dazed and Confused, 500 Days of Summer, Say Anything, Sixteen Candles

6.  Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Pretty much here, but more so.

7.  Skype:  is it more awesome or more awkward?
Its pretty awesome

8.  Who is your favorite band and what were you doing when you discovered them?



Favorite all time would be The Beatles, and I don't know - because they are just there. By the time people reach the age where they remember, they already know Beatles songs (I hope this isn't just my generation, I hope).  I do remember in high school slowly discovering just how much great Beatles music there is.


9.  Cats or dogs?
Cats, but I love dogs too.

10.  What's your favorite thing to collect?
Bird decor, Colored glass, VA/DC art, records. And apparently, clothes.

No comments: