Thursday, May 25, 2006

diego

diegogael
diegogael,
originally uploaded by saralyn.
I've just discovered a new blogger, actually another Fish, and she has pretend celebrity boyfriends, a position for which Clive Owen and Blair Underwood are currently fighting to the death.
In homage to Fish, I'd like to present to you, the interwebs, my new pretend celebrity boyfriend. As you may recall, I introduced you to my current PCB, Jon Stewart. Jon is not going anywhere, I just need to supplement with someone a little, well, younger, more energetic, if you will.
So, may I introduce my new PCB, Diego Luna. I've loved Diego since Y Tu Mama Tambien, and I've watched Dirty Dancing Havana Nights like 5 times for him, really. Look how adorable. Yes, I realize most of you are drooling over Gael right now, but my heart stays with Diego. How lovely. Let's everybody ponder Diego and Gael for a few minutes before returning to our normal days.

No comments: