Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Let's Go Red Sox!


I am a complete dork about the Red Sox. I just love 'em. So when I went to Camden Yards for my FIRST EVER RED SOX GAME last night I was so psyched. Tired, pained by the 1.5 hour drive, but psyched. And then I got there, and I was waiting in line for the ATM, and I hear over the loud speaker that Curt Schilling was pitching, and he is pretty much my favorite pitcher ever (after John Smoltz and Tom Glavine and Greg Maddux, I heart the mid-90s Braves pitching staff), ok so maybe my absolute favorite pitcher RIGHT NOW. But still, I did a little happy dance and squealed and he of the bloody sock is pitching and I love it and it was great and we won 6-5.

And the stadium was about 50% BoSox fans, at least. Gotta love DC. I felt very much at home in my favorite hat..

(edit. note) and in other news.... shut up.

1 comment:

birru said...

Crap... was this the game you invited me to? That would have been a good one.