Friday, February 18, 2011

13-15 of 365

Feb 16

Q: What was the last performance or concert you went to?

A: That would be Bob Dylan at GW in November. It was a really great experience because 1, it was Bob Dylan - and as I say, my favorite songs of his are my favorite songs, period. 2, because I was able to go with my mom and dad and sister and it was really an amazing family experience. Bob kind of belongs to my parent's generation but they were good enough to share =)

Feb 17

Q: If you could change something about today, what would it be?

A: Thursday was a pretty sweet day, actually. I suppose if I could change one thing it would be the meeting I had in the morning. Can't say much about it here of course but the only thing that would have improved the day would be erasing that part. Also, less work, more outside.

Feb 18
Q: What is the most expensive thing you are wearing now?

A: Well its positively balmy out so I'm not wearing that much. I'm guessing my bracelet, but it was a present and I don't know how much it cost, but its Tiffanys (Fred is good like that). The remainder of my outfit is Old Navy jeans and a Loft t-shirt. Bra by Vickys Secret and panties by Hanky Panky. So of those 4 items my bra wins out, haha.

No comments: