Wednesday, September 28, 2011

red hot

After countless, so many, so so many times, on the Mac website with Ruby Woo in my cart, or looking at the various reds available at CVS, at lunch today I finally bought a real red lipstick.

I went for Smashbox Cosmetics PHOTO FINISH LIPSTICK WITH SILA-SILK TECHNOLOGY (that's a mouthful) in Legen...wait for it...dary. Ok, its just called Legendary.



I am wearing it, trying not to be too conscious of that fact, and I moved my hair from a low pony into a topknot. Somehow the red looks better that way.

We shall see if there is commentary.



Here's me looking slightly less than legendary, and honestly, a little snobby, in my office. I'm not snobby, I'm actually quite nice. Please someone teach me how to edit photos. Not to edit out the snobby, no. To edit out the shine.

No comments: